April 19, 2010

Super Chocolatey Goodness and a Cake Tasting


I made a cake for a bakery located nearby my place of employment this past weekend, because they make pies and the owner didn't want a pie, he wanted a cake...a chocolate cake.  The cake I made for him was triple chocolate fudge with chocolate mousse filling, chocolate buttercream and chocolate ganache on top with chocolate roses.  I haven't talked to him yet, so I hoped he liked it.  The other thing we had this weekend was a cake tasting for a brides wedding cake we're doing in July.  The flavors she chose were apple cinnamon, chocolate, vanilla, mocha and peanut butter chocolate chip.  We had a lot of fun, and ate a lot of cake.  Congratulations Janine and Ken, we can't wait to make your wedding cake!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I want a piece! Great job.